At 7 months, babies go through a huge change in development. Being aware of some of these changes can help you manage this challenging stage of parenthood.
Normal changes you can expect from 7 months:
- Separation anxiety becomes apparent. When separated from you, your baby may cry. This is normal and healthy.
- Sleep patterns change. Night waking may start or become worse.
- Crying or calling out for attention starts and/or increases.
- Your baby may start testing your authority by refusing to follow your directions.
- Your baby’s recognition skills are becoming more apparent and he/she will be aware of your voice of authority and your tone may sometimes cause tears.
- Consistency is especially important at this age.
- It is important to implement precise and clear boundaries to avoid confusion.
Category : Advice Posted on July 12, 2010